There is SO much information you can find about us introverts these days.
The problem? Information alone does nothing. That’s the downside of self-help books.
Only if tips and strategies are applied regularly and correctly, change happens.
That’s where I come in.
I work with quiet, introverted men and women. Many have a life that looks the way they always wanted while inside, it doesn’t feel quite right. Or it doesn’t feel right at all.
Sound familiar? I can help you understand why it feels like this. I can show you how to adjust so that you can actually enjoy the life you have built – whether that’s at work, at home, or alone. In time, you’ll find that the struggle subsides and that life starts to feel lighter, easier, and more enjoyable altogether.
There are a few ways to get there.
- This offer consists of eight individual sessions (scheduled every two weeks)
- Areas that will be focused on are: work, relationship struggles, irritation, and avoiding conflict.
- In these sessions, we will discuss the ways you are being impacted, what you have tried to do to solve the issues, and I will help you understand why your solutions haven’t worked thus far.
- We will then focus on problem-solving and skill-building in these areas of your life.
- This package is offered at my practice or online via video call.
- Cost: $1440
- This offer is recommended if you have had many difficult experiences in childhood that feel unresolved, or are currently struggling with a recent upsetting event.
- The structure of this offer is equally exploring the negative ways you have been impacted due to the misunderstanding of being introverted as well as the current/past issue that you are struggling with.
- 12 individual sessions is often enough sessions to get you from where you are today, to a better place. To me, a better place is having a deeper understanding of the ways you have been impacted, more compassion for yourself for the ways you have struggled and tried to solve the issues, and then being able to deal with issues in a more effective way.
- It works best to schedule sessions every two weeks as this helps to build a deeper connection which leads to deeper work and more sustainable changes.
- Cost: $180 per session