There is SO much information you can find about us introverts these days.
The problem? Information alone does nothing. That’s the downside of self-help books.
Only if tips and strategies are applied regularly and correctly, change happens.
That’s where I come in.
I work with quiet, introverted men and women. Many have a life that looks the way they always wanted while inside, it doesn’t feel quite right. Or it doesn’t feel right at all.
Sound familiar? I can help you understand why it feels like this. I can show you how to adjust so that you can actually enjoy the life you have built – whether that’s at work, at home, or alone. In time, you’ll find that the struggle subsides and that life starts to feel lighter, easier, and more enjoyable altogether.
There are a few ways to get there.
- This offer consists of eight individual sessions (scheduled every two weeks)
- Areas that will be focused on are: work, relationship struggles, irritation, and avoiding conflict.
- In these sessions, we will discuss the ways you are being impacted, what you have tried to do to solve the issues, and I will help you understand why your solutions haven’t worked thus far.
- We will then focus on problem-solving and skill-building in these areas of your life.
- This package is offered at my practice or online via video call.
- Cost: $1440
- This offer is recommended if you have had many difficult experiences in childhood that feel unresolved, or are currently struggling with a recent upsetting event.
- The structure of this offer is equally exploring the negative ways you have been impacted due to the misunderstanding of being introverted as well as the current/past issue that you are struggling with.
- 12 individual sessions is often enough sessions to get you from where you are today, to a better place. To me, a better place is having a deeper understanding of the ways you have been impacted, more compassion for yourself for the ways you have struggled and tried to solve the issues, and then being able to deal with issues in a more effective way.
- It works best to schedule sessions every two weeks as this helps to build a deeper connection which leads to deeper work and more sustainable changes.
- Cost: $180 per session
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here. https://QuietPathwayBooking.as.me/
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of working with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me. email@example.com
The most important message to take away from Quiet Pathways is that there is nothing wrong with being introverted. Problems only arise when introversion is misunderstood, and when those who are introverted are given the message that they need to change their innate characteristics in order to achieve happiness.
4 Common Introvert Struggles: What you need to know
I’m guessing you know there is much more to being introverted that isn’t talked about such as: how being too private interferes with relationships, feeling like you don’t belong because of your quietness leads you to avoiding relationships, or how avoiding conflict leads to disconnection and relationships ending? Learn more about this and what to do to make things better.